Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong!
Posted 7/2/11 // 2:22 AM

Ok so they’re not technically Celebrities, I’m not really sure they can pass as human either, but you can’t blame these plastic surgery train wrecks for trying. Everyone deserves to live right? Even if you would win the award for biggest freak show on two legs. Right is right, know what I mean? So I present below some shocking examples of what happens when it all just goes horribly wrong.

Ok I give up. What animal mated with a human to create this? Doesn’t she knows she has a crazy mask on?

Now this is freaking scary. This woman has transformed herself into something that is really beyond words. She seriously looks like she would beat the living snot out of you.

Look it’s Paris Hilton and a friend. There must have been a 2 for 1 sale at Dr. Hacko’s Plastic Surgery.

At first I thought this was spookey guy Marilyn Manson… but a horrid second looked proved me wrong. It’s my choice for most scary nightmare stalker. If someone was going to stalk me and hack me into little pieces this is what I imagine the crazy killer would look like.

If I were into crazy looking women who looked like an ugly man this woman would steal my heart. Those lips look like they have been sucking the exhaust pipe off Honda Civic.


source : plastic surgery

2 Comments:
Blogger Atifah Zulkifle said...

eee , gelinye . bukan jdi cntik tpi jadi lbih bruk .

July 2, 2011 at 2:49 AM  


Blogger creamlovebunny said...

haha, tu kata . kalau buat PS ni kena hati2 . 0.0

July 2, 2011 at 7:41 AM  


Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

Since 2012